You are Here: Home > Universities, Colleges, Schools > Engineering Universities China > Harbin Engineering University > Application and Registration

Application requirement - Harbin Engineering University

Qualification for Application

Undergraduate: An applicant who is (a)minimum a high secondary graduate with good health and without criminal record, (b) Applicants must have passed Grade twelve (10+2) or equivalent , (c) minimum 60% score in science subjects (PCM): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (d) Among all the subjects, English Language is as a compulsory one and good, (e) Age should be minimum 18 years old at the time of admission or will complete this age on 31st December of the year of his/her admission

Documents for Application:

An applicant should submit the scan copies of higher second school Certificate, Transcript, Passport, PP Size picture by E-mail attachment

Time of application and registration:

There is spring March session or autumn session - Oct/Sept session yearly; the admission deadline is end of February or August 15(may close early too if the seats are filled according to Availability of seats),. Any student should submit his/her documents and confirm seats before end of February or August 15 so that the university can process Admission Letter and JW202 Study Visa Form in time.
The class starts in March or October/Sept and new foreign students shall come to the university sign up and register during March or Oct/Sept

Application Procedure:

The students for the above mentioned programs should apply through and submit related documents scan copy by email attachment along with Student Online Application Form to College’s representative---Omega/Worlin Education or it’s Authorized Agents, After assessing the application Form with all necessary documentation, the college will issue the Admission Letter and JW202 Study Visa Form and forward to the college’s representative, then the college’s representative or it’s Authorized Agents will post to the candidates After receiving the Admission Letter and JW202 Study Visa Form, the students should go through the formalities of visa in the Chinese embassy of respective countries.

Entrance and Registration:

1. The class starts in March or Oct/Sept and new foreign students should come to the School of International Studies to sign up and register.
2. New foreign students should go through the following procedures at registration.
2.1 Submit their Admission Letter signed signature, passport along with X (Study) Visa and JW202 Visa Form, original parent’s Assurance Letter, original senior high school certificate and mark sheet to the college
2.2 Pay off all of fees to the college
2.3 Make confirmations of Foreigner’s Health Checking Record at local hospital in china.
2.4 Apply for Foreigner Residence Permits from the Division of Aliens and Exit- Entry
3. Attend entrance education for half a day and listen to the introduction of the laws, decrees and regulations and rules that foreign students should abide by in China .

final information is subject to what mentioned in Admission Letter