FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question )
1. I really want to study at your college, but I can’t speak Chinese, can I be instructed in English?
the program is fully English medium program.
2. How is the living standard in Hefei city? What about the canteen in the college?
The living expense here is relatively reasonable, for example, about 70 USD for your food per month. There are 5 canteens in the college; you can choose any one as per your taste.
3. Location of college and How can I arrive in Hefei City ?
You can choose direct flight or the recommended flight is transit from Beijing to Hefei ( around 2 hours), or transit from Guangzhou to Hefei ( around 2 hours), or transit from Hongkong to Hefei ( around 3 hours)or the recommended railway is from Shanghai to Hefei (around 3.5 hours) . Students can choose the travel route according to their location.
4. Can you send a vehicle to take us from the Local airport to the college?
Student can take taxi come to campus, it which will take 50 min by taxi, and the taxi fare is around 16-20USD. Students just show your Chinese version Admission Letter to taxi driver, the driver will drive students to the campus according to the address mentioned in Admission Letter
5. How can I exchange some Chinese currency for my pocket money when I just arrived in China ?
Students can exchange some Chinese currency in bank for shuttle/bus ticket fare and pocket money in Airport when they arrive in China . And students can buy telephone card from business counter in Airport to give international call and domestic call if students need.
6. How are the transportation, telecom and internet in Hefei City ?
Transportation: there are an airport, train station, bus to many cities in China . There are convenient public facilities for telecom and internet, you can buy telecom card to call in any time and there are lots of internet pub for going on internet
7. How is the climate in Hefei City ?
Hefei is a beautiful city; It has an average annual temperature of 18≧
8. Can a student open a Bank Account?
Yes, a student could open a bank account in his name to keep his surplus money safe. He could also use this account to have his family remit any additional money as required.
9. How is the Holiday schedule?
Saturday and Sunday every week.
May 1st: International Labor Day -----7 Days
Summer Holidays: Two months in July/August
October 1st: Independence Day ----- 7 Days
Winter Holidays and Spring Festival: One month in February
10. What is the voltage used in China?
A: The voltage here is 220. Converters and power strips may be purchased locally.